Monday, January 25, 2010

something crazy...

i have a confession to make...actually i like one of my friends...guy of course...i think i don't need to mention about his name...for me he is a good guy...maybe i just like him...n that all...because i'm not quite sure about that...it sound funny right...my best friend know who is this guy...sometime we always spend time together with my best friend...i just like him n it doesn't mean that i love him...not really...i have to remind myself that i have to focus on my study...i don't want my result make me feel upset n down...especially my parent...they always ask me to focus on my study...i will focus on my study from now on...love is love...study is study...it is more important than love for now...it is for my bright future...i will try not to think about something else...just want to focus on my study...i hope i can do that...so,to all my friends,plez support me...guide me to the right way...i'm begging you...hu3
Enjoy Your Reading My dear! ^__^

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...