Monday, January 25, 2010

when my friend fall in love once again...

hu3...i have a story to share with all of you who r following my blog...this is about one of my friends...actually she is feel in love right now...she had told me that i'm so naive...but i don't think that i'm like that because now she is the one who become the naive person...you know y i'm saying this??? it is because she feel in love with someone that she just know him about a week ago...n now they become a couple...can u imagine that??? u just know that person n u don't really know about his background but u accept him to be ur partner...it is sound ridiculous to me...actually we need to be careful with someone that we just know him or her...i don't know what to say anymore about that...but i'm just hope that their love will last long...you know what i mean right...hu3...just hope her happy because that what she really want...always told me that she want a boyfriend...n now she get it...just take care of yourself my dear friend...man are not kind as you think...just certain kind...hu3...be careful my dear... that all for now...i'm off...so tired n need to get rest right now...c u when i c u...hahaha...daa
Enjoy Your Reading My dear! ^__^

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...