Monday, January 10, 2011

just the way i feel...

wants to go back to the days, when dad was the only hero.. when love was simply mom's warm hug..wen dads shoulder was the highest place on the earth..

"make an effort not an excuse"

If you want me, show me. If you need me, tell me. If you have me, show me off. If I'm worth it, fight for me.

i am not a mystery,if you wanna know me talk to me,one on one.. that's all.. only mind equal to more than mine can understand me...

I know who my real friends are, they are the ones who can bring a smile to  my face whatever has happened.
: )


There are songs that can really make you sad and cry when you hear them....But it's actually not the song that makes you cry, it's the people behind the memories...

Very beautiful saying of life - it is possible to cross a ocean without wetting legs, but it is impossible to cross the life without wetting eyes"

I take good care of other people's feeling.. yet hurting my own..and in the end I am still being left ALONE..

Pretending to be happy when you are in pain is just an example of how strong you are as a person. Still making that simple smile when every part of you dies. :)

Fate brings you together, but its still up to you to make it happen. We may meet someone by chance, but keeping that someone is still a choice.

don't ever take your people you are close to for granted.you never know when they disappear and by the time you realize it, it may be too late. so wake up !

Taking someone for granted today will count against you tomorrow, so don't forget to appreciate the one who stands by you. Tomorrow may be too late.


Enjoy Your Reading My dear! ^__^

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...