Saturday, January 8, 2011

~*llorar*~


sometimes i don't wanna be happy cause i know that once i am happy another bad thing is soon to come :'(...so sad...poor me...really don't know why my life turns to be like this...i just want to be happy wif my life,my special ones...is that something wrong wif it??? am i not good enough for this??? keep questioning myself...WHY?! i'm not strong enough to face this...Oh God!!!...help me plez...help me to endure this feeling...finally accepted that i will NEVER be good enough for anyone =(  rite....

down jugak akhirnya...i'm wondering how life can be so unpredictable.. one minute, everything is so good n then suddenly the next minute, everything just turns around..kuatkan la semangat aku utk tempuh semua dugaan nie...jdikan la aku seorg manusia yg kuat semangat seperti dulu...bukan mcm skrg yg lemah n x berdaya...mana perginye nadya yg dlu y mampu berhadapan ngan apa sahaja tnpa tangisan...knp bila aku berhadapan ngan mslah seperti nie, aku cepat melatah??? knp dulunya tidak??? bukan ke x ada istilah putus asa lam kamus hidup aku???tapi knp sekarang istilah tue wujud lam diri aku...apakah aku dh x sekuat dulu utk hadapi semua nie...air mata bukan penyelesaian segala masalah yg berlaku lam hidup...




p/s: i don't want to be like this~~~The girl who seemed unbreakable, BROKE. The girl who always laughed, CRIED. The girl who never gave up, finally QUIT and said "I can't do this anymore"




Enjoy Your Reading My dear! ^__^

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...